The Surayya Anne Foundation appreciates committed volunteers who are willing to help the foundation and abide by the confidentiality rules. Those interested in volunteering should contact Case Manager at 405 474-4479.
• Gas Cards
• Bus Passes
• New bath towels
• Diapers – All sizes
• Kitchen Utensils
• New (or gently used) Pots and Pans
• Feminine Supplies
• Store Gift Cards
• Bed Sheets – All sizes
The Surayya Anne Foundation offers internship opportunities to undergrad and masters level university students. Internships offer the ability to work with residential clientele, understand the workings of a non-profit board, assist with grant writing and applications, as well as gain the opportunity to work on special projects with staff and board members.
Additional volunteer opportunities include:
– Driving clients to appointments or school
– Helping with food drives
– Obtaining clothing or furniture and assisting
– Special events and fundraising opportunities
– Translation and interpretation
– Employment assistance/opportunities
– Grant writing
– Babysitting (for appointments only)
Board level participation is available for those who qualify and can commit.